By using SpectSocial and our account management team, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don't wish to accept all Terms please contact us directly or feel free to look elsewhere for Instagram consultants.
1. This company is in no way affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reasons out of our control.
4. We require your Instagram username and password in order so our account manager can access your account with your permission to give you the results you are expecting on your account. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
5. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
6. We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
7. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
8. You agree that upon purchasing a subscription with us at SpectSocial, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment processor.
9. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of your subscription or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
10. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
11. All cancellations must be sent to 48 hours prior to your charge occurring to ensure cancellation.
12. You agree and acknowledge that SpectSocial uses real people to manage your accounts; similar to a PR agent would run the account of a celebrity.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
NOTE: If you are currently using another company to manage your account, we ask that you please leave that company or change your password before starting with us. Also, if you have already tried us by using our free trial, you can not sign up for another trial and will be charged upon registration.
This document was last updated on April 13th, 2018.